WarriorDragons/ WarriorCats
Wenn du bei den Geschichten mitschreiben willst, solltest du dich anmelden! Denkt dir einen WarriorCats-Kriegernamen aus und klick dann auf Registrieren! Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du den Drachen und den Katzen beitrittst!
Wenn du bei den Geschichten mitschreiben willst, solltest du dich anmelden! Denkt dir einen WarriorCats-Kriegernamen aus und klick dann auf Registrieren! Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du den Drachen und den Katzen beitrittst!
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Ein RPG Forum mit Katzen und Drachen!

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Neueste Themen
» Zeichnen 1 (Sonja)
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyFr Dez 23, 2016 7:23 pm von Mondauge

» Heiße Steppe
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyFr Dez 23, 2016 7:16 pm von Mondauge

» Das -Zwischendurch- Storytopic
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptySo Okt 09, 2016 9:45 pm von Federfeuer

» Mondis-Storytopic
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyDo Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am von Federfeuer

» Aufgaben (WaCa)
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyDo Apr 07, 2016 4:16 pm von Federfeuer

» Nützliche Seiten
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyDo März 31, 2016 4:28 pm von Federfeuer

» Lager der NachtDrachen
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyMo März 21, 2016 10:48 am von Mondauge

» Warriors Wish
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyMi März 16, 2016 3:25 pm von Federfeuer

» Sparking Fire
Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyMi März 16, 2016 3:07 pm von Federfeuer

Wer ist online?
Insgesamt ist 1 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 1 Gast

Keine

Der Rekord liegt bei 210 Benutzern am Mo Mai 31, 2021 1:02 pm

Mondis-Storytopic

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Federfeuer
Anführer
Federfeuer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1241

Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptySa Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Tiger wants to eat something, but Lynx and Cougar don't want to eat (Let them fight a bit!)
Nach oben Nach unten
Mondauge
Heiler
Mondauge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 949

BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyMo Apr 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Lynx and Cougar answered: Go along! We can eat late something." But Tiger replied:" You have to eat somehing! You were nearly dead!" Then the two sisters said to their brother:" But we want to know all the laws. These storys are really interesting.But if you want to you can get us something." Tiger nodded and went to the fresh kill pile. They are so stubborn. Every ill cat has to eat something and they were nearly dead. So what should I take for them? Cougar likes squirrels and Lynx mice. Well let's see. The young Tom gave the fish away and found a fat squirrel and two mice. Mistcloud would like something too. She'll get one mice. Tiger picked all the fresh kill up and went back to his siblings. He gave them all the fresh kill and said to his sisters:" Now eat! I don't want you to starve!" Lynx and Cougar just nodded and ate silently their fresh kill. After they were finished Mistcloud asked:" Should I go along or should I tell you the other laws later?"

What will they do now?
Nach oben Nach unten
Federfeuer
Anführer
Federfeuer

BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyMo Apr 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Correction:
Lynx and Cougar answered: "Go AHEAD! We can eat something later."
"You nearly died."
Lynx and Cougar just nodded and silently ate their fresh kill
"Should I go ahead or should I tell you the other laws later?"

They want to hear the other laws now.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mondauge
Heiler
Mondauge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 949

BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptySo Jun 19, 2016 8:10 am

Lynx answered:" Tell us the other laws now!" "Yes!", replied Cougar. Tiger just nodded and said:" Go ahead." Then Miskcloud begann to explain:"Okay. Where did I stop? Law three with the fresh kill I think." The siblings nodded and the medicine cat went ahead:" 4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. This law means that a cat shouldn´t throw fresh kill away. Every piece of fresh kill is important. I think this is clear. So the next law: A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. This law has got a sad story. Once there were kits under three moons who become apprentices, but then was a big fight and most of these kits died. The queens didn´t want that there small kits die in a fight. So they made this law. Next one: Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. It is important for a newly appointed warrior t think a bit about the new responsibility they get. 7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. This is important because a cat learns as a mentor to take responsibility of other cats. The next law will be clear I think. 8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. 9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. There was once an illness in a clan and the deputy died and the leader waited to long to choose a new one, because he died. At the end the medicine cat had to choose with the help of StarClan a new leader and deputy. I think this has been enough for today. You should go to sleep. Lynx replied:" Come on. Only one more law." Miskcloud said:" No, it is enough. Tomorrow I will explain you the other laws." The medicine cat stood up and went to her nest and laid down. "Good night", she murmured. The three siblings went to their nests, too. And after only moments they fell asleep.
Nach oben Nach unten
Federfeuer
Anführer
Federfeuer

BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 EmptyDo Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am

On the next morning, they immediately wake up Mistcloud (if she isn't awake) and they want to hear the other laws.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mondis-Storytopic   Mondis-Storytopic - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Mondis-Storytopic
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2